- How We Invest
- Our Goals and Principles
- Under the goal of ensuring our members’ financial security and improving their welfare, we aim to maximize investment returns while minimizing risks by following transparent procedures and guidelines.
- By placing stability first and maintaining adequate liquidity, we aim to deliver consistent long-term returns, exceeding a payment rate.
- Stability, profitability and transparency - these values are at the core of our investment approach.
- We maintain adequate liquidity to ensure the stable management of pension and mutual-aid business.
- We manage our assets effectively to fulfill the founding purpose of SEMA and to help our members reach their financial goals.
- We are committed to corporate social responsibility without sacrificing our members’ financial goals.